If you missed it, WebKit made a major announcement in April and Safari now has native support for Web Animations. This is awesome. However, we had put in place some very effective hacks to get around major limitations in previous versions of Safari. Now, we’re starting to undo those hacks and bring things back to parity with our Web exports.
Cleaning up some old hacks for missing functionality in older versions of Safari.
- Removed SMIL work around for fillColor and strokeWidth animations
- Added conditional rendering for path animations
- Moved fill gradient animations into html and out of timeline
- Fixed naming bug in fillImage css
Two small fixes.
- Updated Flow’s CDN address to use our domain
- Fixed React npm version