A couple of bug fixes and some infrastructure for making Flow animations easier to integrate into your project.
Fixing an issue with linear gradients in animated SVG files.
- Fix animation of linear gradient stop colors
- Fix animation of linear gradient stop positions
- Fix animation of linear gradient to and from positions
A couple of decent fixes for Lottie files.
- Implement exporting mask Layers.
- Export a minified version of the lottie json file
A couple of touchups in the app itself.
- Fix animation of linear gradients within flow
- Updates aesthetic of sound waveforms and tracks
We created a CDN to access our FlowCommon files – i.e. the player and Timeline classes, etc.
- Setup CDN for FlowCommonWeb
- Updated Web READMEs with cdn instructions
We created an npm module for loading our FlowCommon files – i.e. the player, etc. – into your projects.
- Setup npm module for FlowCommonReact
- Update React README with npm instructions
We created a cocoapod for loading our FlowCommon files – i.e. the Timeline classes, etc., into your projects.
- Setup pod for FlowCommoniOS
- Updated iOS READMEs with pod instructions
- Added flow version to READMEs