Oh, please do take the time to read this release. Flow now comes with a REACT template! You can now export a button, as a react component that is backed by the HTML WebComponent infrastructure from our previous release.
New Export Options (incl. REACT!)
A new React template, new HTML WebComponent template, and all the fixin’s needed to make them work.
- Create React Readme
- Creating React Template
- Removing HTMLWebComponentButton Template from exclude in release
- Update names and descriptions of templates in export window
- Removed undefined function calls from Web Components Button template
- Updating timer variable name
- Created HTML component template
- Updating escaping README system
- Update template readme, add signatures
A tiny fix for something we took away.
- After exporting, Flow will attempt to open the exported document folder (if possible)
A good handful of bugs crept up and we’ve done some necessary house cleaning.
- Layer difference crash
- Discrard cursor rects
- Copy pasting masks from sketch crash
- Image archiving crash
- Fix rounded corners bug when corners are 0 degrees
A very major performance increase.
- Stop using codable value to improve performance when images are present
A long overdue and very lovely feature – you can click on an image’s property panel preview to change it, and Flow will add keyvalues and animate between them.
- Allow user to change image at point in time from Image Properties panel