This update brings four great features that make importing from your Sketch files better than ever.
Layer Styles & Overrides
We’ve greatly improved Flow’s ability to import your designs as they look in your original file.
- Import Layer styles
- Import Layer style overrides
- Import Symbol overries (incl. fill images, text, etc.)
If you’ve created document-level colors for your design files, they now import and can be accessed in Flow via the Color Panel.
- Import Document-level Color Presets
You can now import, animate and export radial gradients.
- Import radial gradients from Sketch files.
- Animate radial gradients (via differences in Sketch file).
- Export radial gradients (and animations) to HTML and iOS.
Import Multiple Artboards
This is a fantastic new feature. When creating a new timeline, you can now import more than 2 artboards… You can import as many as you like!
- Add multiple-artboard import when creating new timelines.
- Update timeline creation UI