A few user-requested fixes, obvious bug crushing, and a loving desire to keep improving Flow.
For all your microscopic design needs.
- You can easily zoom to fit the scene to the stage
- Pick a bunch of layers, and zoom to fit that selection
- Dive in up to a max zoom of 1600%
Yesterday: Charlie Chaplin movies. Today: Blockbusters.
- Movies now export with their audio tracks
For you iOS devs – a small tweak.
- We added options (in export code only for now) to autoreverse and repeat animations on iOS.
Started too small? Make your animations bigger.
- Resizing the artboard, or animations, is much improved
- In relative mode, resizing correctly adjusts keyvalues and sizes
- We refactored a ton of code for this.
- Jeremie panicked a bit.
- He’s a wizard.
A few bugs didn’t survive this release.
- Once upon a time you shadowed images had no shadows, today they do.
- We made a complicated thing simpler… SimpleSetKeyValueValueCommand