We are a group of interaction designers and developers focusing on the creation of cutting-edge design tools. Our studio’s projects range from producing custom iOS applications to building physical interactive installations. Some of our prior works include:
- Creation of custom “concept” applications for SAP, used to deliver highly compelling keynote presentations at international events.
- The ongoing development and maintenance of C4: an open-source creative-coding api for iOS.
- An interactive artwork made up of ~30 iPads that communicate and share animations and effects between one another, we call this piece M/O
- The creation of interactive data visualizations such as CityBits
- The design and production of modular LED walls such as Halo
macOS / iOS Engineer
We are looking for a macOS/iOS developer to help drive the development of our cutting edge design tool, Flow. Your role will involve all aspects of architectural design and development. You’ll be building a desktop tool that allows designers to take static designs, animate them and deliver sophisticated application-ready code to devs.
What You’ll Do
Your primary role will be on the development of Flow, a design > animation > code production tool that bridges the gap.
- Build custom interface elements
- Develop new features
- Fix bugs
- Contribute to architectural and technical discussions
- Foster an environment that encourages productivity, innovation, equality, and teamwork
For more about our current state, check out the alpha release blog post.
A Bit About You
- 3 years experience in software development on Apple platforms. You can diff UIKit AppKit in your sleep.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field. You know what a hash map is.
- Experience with Swift 3, you know what an optional is and what flatMap does.
- Ability to work independently and within a team. Managing your own time is second nature, but you also know when to bounce ideas with your peers.
- Creativity with focus.
- Willingness to embrace new ideas and be open to emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, you speak up if you need help and keep your colleagues informed.
Nice to have…
- Experience with macOS development
- Keen to jump in and operate within a start-up environment
- Recently building an iOS app that is live in the App Store
- Understanding of design patterns
We are looking for a motivated Creative Producer to join us in driving the product experience of Flow.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the point person for coordinating efforts between design and technical teams.
- Present creative solutions to problems that strengthen the work.
- Be responsible for weekly production meeting reviews.
- Create project schedules.
- Be responsible for managing design and technical sprints as needed.
- Recognize when other team members are getting blocked and supporting them to prevent interruption.
- Ensure timely development of all project deliverables (within reason).
A Bit About You
- As a producer you should have experience managing complex cross-function projects, from design / ideation sprints, to shipping.
- You must be comfortable with ambiguity and be able to provide structure and leadership with limited direction.
- Having the organizational skills of a project manager is critical, but so are the sensibilities of a designer and the ability to engage in productive conversations with the technical team.
- We highly encourage direct dialogue about issues, problems and concerns, you should be comfortable receiving feedback as well as voicing your opinion.
- Top candidates will have an willingness to learn, should have a basic understanding of Human Interface Design principles, as well as the ability to think strategically about the product.
We’re working on some other cool projects via Logic&Form that we hope you can be a part of as well.
Get In Touch
If you’re interested, email us.