End User License Agreement For Flow
This Agreement is valid for Alpha version of Flow.
We ask you to read this end user license agreement thoroughly before you install and use Flow (“the Software”). By installing or using Software you agree to be bound by the terms of agreement. Do not install or use software if you do not agree with the terms of agreement.
This end-user license agreement is a legal agreement between you (an individual or a single entity) and JABT Labs Incorporated (the “Company”) for Alpha versions of the Software.
In this Agreement, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated, both the singular and plural forms and all verb forms of these terms are defined:
“Software” means all of the contents of the files or other media for which this Agreement is provided, including but not limited to a license key and software setup files and modified versions, updates, additions, and copies of the software, if any, licensed to you by the Company. (“Updates”).
“Use” implies to access, download, install, copy or get benefit from using the software in accordance with the Documentation.
“User” is a person who uses the Apha version of the software or a license provided by the Company.
“Alpha version” means a version of the software that can be used for an unlimited number of days, or until the user’s license key expires, with the aim of trial and evaluation. An alpha version is a pre-release version of the Software that provides functionalities to the end user and allows the Company to request feedback from Users.
The Company, as the licensor, grants you a non-exclusive right to use the Software under the terms of the license. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. The Company retains the ownership of the Software. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Permitted uses and restrictions
Subject to your compliance with this EULA, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Software solely as follows:
- The Alpha version of the Software may be installed and used for the purpose of trying and evaluating this Software.
- The Alpha version of the Software may be installed and used on any number of Macintosh systems.
- After the alpha period of using the Software is over (after the provided license key expires), a user is not allowed to use the alpha version on the Macintosh system where Alpha was previously installed and expired.
- Unauthorized copying of the Software is expressly forbidden.
- The distribution of the license or Alpha of the Software does not entitle any compensation from the licensor (the Company).
- The user of the Software may not rent, lease, or lend the Software to anyone.
- The user of the Software may not copy, adapt, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify the Software.
- You may not assign, rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sub license the Software.
Consent to use of data
You agree that the Company and its subsidiaries may collect and use technical and related information in order to improve our products or to provide services or technologies to you.
The alpha version of the Software is effective until terminated. Your rights under this version will terminate by the Company automatically after the alpha period is over.
Disclaimer of warranties
You use of the Software at your sole risk. The Software and accompanying written materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied of any kind and the Company specifically disclaims the warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability. No oral or written advice given by the Company, its dealers, distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope if this warranty and you may not rely upon such information or advice.
The Company or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this Software cannot be liable for, and shall not pay any amount of incidental, consequential, direct or indirect damages (including damage for loss of profit, business interruption, loss of data, and the like arising out of the use or inability to use the Software). You assume the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software.